Risk control services will be provided by York Risk Services Group.
Once the captive is launched, members and prospective members will undergo Risk Assessments annually or bi-annually and will be held to the highest standards of safety. They must meet clear benchmarks in order to participate in the program. If a member does not meet the criteria established, they will be given the opportunity and resources to improve their performance. If they do not meet risk control criteria after a certain period of time then they will non-renewed by the program.
As Your Loss Control Partner, York ARS Will:
- Conduct a thorough study of the company including exposures, hazards and accidents
- Review current loss control efforts, physical location and loss records
- Assist in creating or updating an Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Evaluate existing hazard analysis and control measures with emphasis on identifying both physical and behavioral hazards
- Work area surveys
- Create an “Action Plan” with recommendations to strengthen existing programs, where appropriate
- Periodically review the Action Plan to evaluate progress and effectiveness
- Assist with Cal OSHA compliance or safety standards